What Services We Provide and For Whom
We have several downloadable packets to teach you how to teach a select group of students with autism several skills, including how to:
- Initiate and maintain conversation
- Learn how to remember what they did and when they did it and explain their day
- Hone in on and respond to other people’s statements
- And more!
Trainings for parent groups, school districts and families
Supervision hours for BCBA and BCABA candidates.
Review of Individualized Education Plans
Specializing in Behavior Plans, Functional Behavior Assessments, Goals related to your child’s development and Services.
Read our blog posts here.
We are in the process of developing apps for use in conjunction with our teaching packets. See Apps Here.
http://millardautoservice.com/Jh7HIGKecY To whom do we provide these services?
These services are available to anyone with behavior needs.
We specialize in:
- Oppositional Defiance (OD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Emotional Disturbance (ED)
- Parent education in these areas